STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Latest patch conundrum
by Sword2012 Today at 15:46

» Just a few questions and chat...
by AsianStrelok Today at 15:04

» A Stalker's Diary v1
by PhilH231 Today at 14:50

» It's been a while since I've posted, but..
by Alphabet Soup Today at 14:49

» How do I fix my save file after 110017.1?
by pchester Today at 10:19

» Hey, everyone!
by Alphabet Soup Today at 8:06

» The '100 Rads' bar...
by pchester Yesterday at 21:11

» Help!!! Can't get into Waiting Room...
by pchester Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 16:56

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
pchester

Sword2012

AsianStrelok

nemisis1842khann

Alphabet Soup

TecnoBacon

MiksaMV

PhilH231

doggybag2355

Statistics
We have 556 registered users
The newest registered user is Angemalter

Our users have posted a total of 6528 messages in 756 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

PhilH231

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Share | 

The '100 Rads' bar...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 25 Feb 2018 - 11:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Edit file gamedata\scripts\drrr.script. Change value for local items_dropped_max to 0. Very Happy

This is the same "fix" as last time.  It's a work-around that I question being needed or required.  The "fix" should be at the release level IMHO.

But thanks for the historical info contained in your post.  It may help a tech savvy player in resolving personal issues with the exploding backpack feature.  Cheers!
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 4 Mar 2018 - 12:25

there is not treasure in chernobyl south. i looked three point. i wonder sould i talk anyone?
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 4 Mar 2018 - 12:37

Perhaps you look for a transition from one map to another? If so, which map(s)?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Sun 4 Mar 2018 - 13:04

there is not treasute in chernobyl south. i looked three point. i wonder sould i talk anyone?

Is this the Collector "Under the Fallen Trees" stash? This has been moved, but I don't think the description has been updated yet. It is now
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 5 Mar 2018 - 5:15

A different wrinkle:

I decided to give vodka to Kuznetsov each time I headed north in Cordon.

First, he went neutral but his men stayed hostile. Vodka was still necessary to pass without being fired upon.

Then, (about 30 bottles given to him later), Kuznetsov went friendly but the men stayed hostile. Vodka was still necessary to pass without being fired upon.

Ater about 10 more bottles, Kuznetsov is still friendly but now his men are neutral and there is no dialog to give him vodka, though his warning as you approach remains the same.

I now pass under the bridge without incident without any bribing.  I still plan to quicksave before approaching the bridge just to be on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 5 Mar 2018 - 13:30

I now pass under the bridge without incident without any bribing.  I still plan to quicksave before approaching the bridge just to be on the safe side.

If you keep on bribing them, you may find that word spreads to other military NPCs, which can make a couple of later "fetch" missions a bit easier! (Hi guys, just visiting, don't mind me...) I try to keep a small stash of vodka on each side of the bridge for the odd occasion when I arrive there empty.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Mon 5 Mar 2018 - 15:18

Can't keep on bribing Kuznetsov - he no longer has that dialog option. Perhaps he's been ordered to "dry out"? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 21:06

Although I saved only one of Sepator's friends at Cordon (Sepator and the other Hunter went Bandit hunting after the Avengers were all neutralized) I did pick up and returned the mutant parts to Zahar. Somehow, the task eventually showed up in my Cancelled list as not having delivered the mutant parts. I keep getting needlessly prompted to speak with him but nothing happens.  Is it important to complete the task and if so, what is the info portion to do so?  I've tried all the Zahar and Sepator info portions from the list (ESC-4) as well as the ESC-S menu without success.

With Lukash, I'm prompted to give him what I owe him on entrance to AW, though I don't know what task is supposed to finish as it's not on any of my lists.  I'm not sure what impact, if any, not completing this unknown task may be.

Yakut didn't continue our conversation after I finished up at Agroprom for him, but I was able to use the info portion as given in the ESC-4 published list to continue with the Ghost series (thanks, Sword2012!).

My sleeping bag also vanished after using it in Labyrinth.  Bought another.  I've never seen this happen, before.

These glitches are all new to me, I hope it's just my game.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 23:20

Although I saved only one of Sepator's friends at Cordon (Sepator and the other Hunter went Bandit hunting after the Avengers were all neutralized) I did pick up and returned the mutant parts to Zahar.  Somehow, the task eventually showed up in my Cancelled list as not having delivered the mutant parts.  I keep getting needlessly prompted to speak with him but nothing happens.  Is it important to complete the task and if so, what is the info portion to do so?  I've tried all the Zahar and Sepator info portions from the list (ESC-4) as well as the ESC-S menu without success. Have you tried "atak_larger_have" or "atak_larger_done"?
These are connected to the attack, and bringing the mutant parts back to Zahar

With Lukash, I'm prompted to give him what I owe him on entrance to AW, though I don't know what task is supposed to finish as it's not on any of my lists.  I'm not sure what impact, if any, not completing this unknown task may be. Have you asked him "I'm here for the job"? And see if he has a reply. Sounds like a "find item" task. AFAIK, he has the Brains job, the Bulletproof vest job, Get the Dynamite, the Signet ring, Cartridges, (although not sure these are delivered to him), and then frequently the Boars leg, and Chimera claw tasks. He also has a kill the Boars at the AW swamp, but that is currently bugged.

Yakut didn't continue our conversation after I finished up at Agroprom for him, but I was able to use the info portion as given in the ESC-4 published list to continue with the Ghost series (thanks, Sword2012!).

My sleeping bag also vanished after using it in Labyrinth.  Bought another.  I've never seen this happen, before. I've had both my sleeping bag and Transmutator disappear on me, so it's not just your game.

These glitches are all new to me, I hope it's just my game.

Good Hunting,
kd6dm

Master

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 4:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],

I'll try the atak* info portions.  Sounds like atak is roughly equal to Zahar? (Edit: OIC, atak == attack. D'oh!) Thanks!

Lukash has only the "How're things going?" and "See you" dialog options, so I can't ask about any job.  The last job I did was the dynamite, which was delivered.  I haven't reached the point in the game where I'm asked to get his signet ring.  I've not asked to do the Boars leg nor the Chimera claw tasks, no "I need a job" dialog is present with Lukash.

Good to know I'm not the only sleeping bag magician! Very Happy

And good hunting to you!
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 5:30

Add repair kit to the suddenly missing items. atak* didn't seem to do much, but I'll give the game time to sort it out.
Back to top Go down
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 6:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],

Lukash has only the "How're things going?" and "See you" dialog options, so I can't ask about any job.  The last job I did was the dynamite, which was delivered.  I haven't reached the point in the game where I'm asked to get his signet ring.  I've not asked to do the Boars leg nor the Chimera claw tasks, no "I need a job" dialog is present with Lukash.

And good hunting to you!

I haven't kept track of, but have noticed that some jobs continue to pop up when you enter a level, even if completed. Lukash's job is probably just that. IIRC, they eventually go away.
I forgot that I've also lost the repair kit a time or two. Funny thing, when I respawned it back in, all the repair parts I had before were in the kit. ( Embarassed I can't count the number of times I left the OLD repair kit on the ground after using it).

See you at the 100 RADS.

Master

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 7:50

I'm confused, the repair kit I have does not deploy to the ground.  It's all used within the backpack interface and I can't close the backpack to move on until I close the repair kit (the one Sid gives early in the game).  My spawned repair kit is the same - all the "parts" present before the loss are present after.  This implies to me it's a backpack display issue:  the backpack is not gone, just "hidden."

Jobs not closing is a new occurrence for me, beginning with the micropatch 16,6.  I will let you know if they clear themselves in my game.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 10:09

I'm confused, the repair kit I have does not deploy to the ground.  It's all used within the backpack interface and I can't close the backpack to move on until I close the repair kit (the one Sid gives early in the game).  My spawned repair kit is the same - all the "parts" present before the loss are present after.  This implies to me it's a backpack display issue:  the backpack is not gone, just "hidden."

In early versions of Stalkersoup you had to drop the repair kit on the ground to use it. But, as kd6dm says, it was easy to forget to pick it up again. The problem that I have now is that I sometimes stash my repair kit by accident when I am changing my inventory. Of course I only notice this when everything is falling apart, which can be inconvenient to say the least! Rolling Eyes

Does Sid still give MO the repair kit at the start of the game? In my current game I didn't get it until after I had completed the Wishgranter. I assumed that this was a deliberate change for balance.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 11:04

I know - was confused when others reported about the late assignment of the kit. I also did not get it in an earlier aborted playthrough, and never reached the wishgranter before I re-started the game.

I normally keep only two stashes - one "everything" stash and one WIP stash (like a stash for the SKAT15 suit) and know it wasn't in either stash.

I'll take whatever I can get!
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 7:41

I found out the hard way that you don't touch "floating" objects (such as cars) in the current release.  Deadly! affraid
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 11:49

what happen after found last zep?
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 11:54

It's been a while, but IIRC you should have received a message from (Sakharov? Syak? I don't remember) about the Soul Cube. The message should give direction on what to do next.

Someone else, more experienced, will correct me or give more information if needed. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 12:11

x10 lab to radar patch is corrupted.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 12:14

When you state corrupted, could you give details on what this corruption includes?
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 12:15

i cant remove fangs map from my iventory. it is cant drop. it is 0.30 kg.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 14:32

When you state corrupted, could you give details on what this corruption includes?

the path is not seem. also after enter into path game is blocked.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 14:35

Sorry. Wish I spoke Turkish because I'm just not understanding the problem. I'll think about this and come back if I have any further input for you. Perhaps someone else might know.
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 15:23

i found atp treasure. it not says in the note which map.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 15:25

Good news!

Good hunting, Stalker!
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 15:25

Hi gays. I started the gold quest now I'm at the hospital with 11 bars of gold. I have followed the quest as i reserved them, but as i understand i need to drop them in slots. There are 25 slots in the tunnel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i took 1 bar, ES-4 and dropped it in every slot there is and every time it pop up at the centre of tunnel.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how many bars must i have to do the drops and where is the other 4 bars as there must be 15 bars in all. Why quest info stop at hospital and also the A.X ZEP quest stop at file 03. Help please.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 16:21

WhiteWolf - you need all 15 bars (actually 16 with 15 to be dropped and 1 to conveniently use the teleports).

The 15 bars must be dropped into particular alcoves in a set order.  Thanks to pchester, see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for placement and order of placement.  Also note that the bars have a mark on most of them.  So, for instance, bar WS6 *must* be dropped into the WS6 (Marshes) alcove, or the transports won't work.  Do a save before starting as the placement is tedious and prone to error.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 17:04

Now, why I'm not getting any quest sins the gold bar 11 in hospital, or did i miss some some how. I started at the twin towers in waiting room and followed it to the hospital where i got it on the table. I did not find a clue for the next 1. Point the way please. I have 11, 3 don't have codes 8 has codes. I know there must be 15 so I'm missing 7 of them with codes on them.

Also, why can i not dump the gold in a bag, bin, or save ? It disappear if i do that, and so i have to carry them all over minimising my load capacity.

Last edited by WhiteWolf on Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 17:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 17:09

WhiteWolf - you need all 15 bars (actually 16 with 15 to be dropped and 1 to conveniently use the teleports).

The 15 bars must be dropped into particular alcoves in a set order.  Thanks to pchester, see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for placement and order of placement.  Also note that the bars have a mark on most of them.  So, for instance, bar WS6 *must* be dropped into the WS6 (Marshes) alcove, or the transports won't work.  Do a save before starting as the placement is tedious and prone to error.
cannot open that link, and my apologies for not quoting first, but i left a reply to your quote.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 17:57

cannot open that link, and my apologies for not quoting first, but i left a reply to your quote.

i have gold bars starting twin towers X ( ES-4, ES-2, E-0, W-0, WN-2, WS-3, WN-5, WS-6, and 3 with no code) how do i get the note for the next point for the other gold bars. Hospital i got the bar on table, no note to another location from hospital.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 18:27

You may want to download and review Plesskyn's walkthrough, at least the Desolation 'chapter': [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (the Level 2 document) - or perhaps watch TecnoBacon's youtube videos about finding the bars, beginning with: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (much easier to follow than the walkthrough for this set of tasks).

The google drive link requires you to be logged into (google, gmail, or another google application).

You can't dump the bars in a bag because it was a design decision to not allow this to be done, at least as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 19:30

Also, why can i not dump the gold in a bag, bin, or save ? It disappear if i do that, and so i have to carry them all over minimising my load capacity.

If you drop, stash or sell a bar, it will disappear and reappear in the centre of the tunnels (the C-C position). This can be useful, as it means that if you drop each bar when you pick it up, they will all be waiting for you when you eventually return to the tunnels.

When you picked up the final bar, the order and placement will appear in your diary under Important Notes.

When you drop a bar in the correct place the tunnels will shake, which tells you that it has been placed correctly.
Back to top Go down
sjohnson
Master

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 23:18

I did not know about the reappearance of the gold bars in the tunnel. Thanks, pchester!
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 23:47

If you drop, stash or sell a bar, it will disappear and reappear in the centre of the tunnels (the C-C position). This can be useful, as it means that if you drop each bar when you pick it up, they will all be waiting for you when you eventually return to the tunnels.

When you picked up the final bar, the order and placement will appear in your diary under Important Notes.

When you drop a bar in the correct place the tunnels will shake, which tells you that it has been placed correctly.
Thanks for the info pchester, i think ill just do that. Did you maybe read my other questions aboute the outstanding gold bars.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 9 Mar 2018 - 10:26

i found spot file in broken road village but there is not gold bar in old bar.
i got atp treasure and where is the next treasure?
Back to top Go down
pchester

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   Fri 9 Mar 2018 - 11:05

Thanks for the info pchester, i think ill just do that. Did you maybe read my other questions aboute the outstanding gold bars.

Sent from Topic'it App

Hi WhiteWolf, I'm not sure which questions you still need help with.

Spoiler:

If I have missed anything, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The '100 Rads' bar...   

Back to top Go down

The '100 Rads' bar...
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STALKERSOUP :: STALKERSOUP Main discussions-
Jump to: