Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 0:12

» Artefact Respawns?
Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 23:58

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 23:53

» Sid's repair kits and toolkit
Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 16:03

» Caesier's in East Pripyat
Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Thu 23 May 2019 - 20:07

May 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Avengers with no inventory I_vote_lcapAvengers with no inventory I_voting_barAvengers with no inventory I_vote_rcap 
pchester
Avengers with no inventory I_vote_lcapAvengers with no inventory I_voting_barAvengers with no inventory I_vote_rcap 
ObiWanCannabis
fantomas
johncartwright302
Demawil
Warezz.K
kd6dm
Sword2012
Artyom
Statistics
We have 771 registered users
The newest registered user is randomstalker

Our users have posted a total of 8698 messages in 1102 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

AlexV, pchester

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu 16 May 2019 - 0:13

Avengers with no inventory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kd6dm
kd6dm

Avengers with no inventory Empty
PostSubject: Avengers with no inventory   Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2019 - 3:01

New 1.10018 MO game, so far Avengers have no weapons or inventory, except for a PDA. Anyone else experienced this?

Veteran

PostSubject: Avengers with no inventory.   Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2019 - 6:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
New 1.10018 MO game, so far Avengers have no weapons or inventory, except for a PDA. Anyone else experienced this?
Hi kd6dm, I have experienced Hunters with empty inventories, and various NCPs without firearms. In TB3D Modders.Script, which loadout have you assigned, please? I usually go for 6 items. Then if less occur they usually have some items. You can also set NCPs you have shot, to give up an artifact. In 1.10018 Level 1, I have found an LDK with no gun and his companions had anomalous transparent bizons. 
Avengers usually drop their hard to see rifles, when shot. Tapping the ground can often work to show dropped weapons. You probably know all this.
Several NCP in  the new game, only had pdas. Regards, TrueB.

Novice
Cielodespejado

PostSubject: Re: Avengers with no inventory   Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2019 - 21:09

Hi, i,m having the same issue also in 1.10018, avengers dont have weapons so they can only run in panic, this only affect avengers in my game, the rest of npcs have weapons, i think this is related to some error in inventory ltx files, but i cant find it, can someone give a clue?
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: Avengers without weapons.   Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2019 - 23:20

Hi, i,m having the same issue also in 1.10018, avengers dont have weapons so they can only run in panic, this only affect avengers in my game, the rest of npcs have weapons, i think this is related to some error in inventory ltx files, but i cant find it, can someone give a clue?
Hi Cielodespejado,
If you send the autosave.sav file to Aleks1970  if you are in Level 0, or Tecnobacon if in Level 1 together with a screenshot, they hopefully will be able to assist in resolving this.
It has a long history of occurring iirc when testing back in 2015, they ran without weapons, for when shot, nothing was in their inventories and even the other day a Last Day Killer soldier was shot without him having a firearm, nor any contents in his inventory on level 1. 
You could put avenger* in the Forum search at the top of each page, as it has been discussed in previous upgrades. Regards, TrueB

Experienced
joy division

PostSubject: Re: Avengers with no inventory   Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2019 - 17:55

The same for me. At Radar when I came for ghost, all the avengers that I meet was unarmed. And so with some avengers at swamps.
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: Avengers with no inventory.    Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2019 - 18:07

The same for me. At Radar when I came for ghost, all the avengers that I meet was unarmed. And so with some avengers at swamps.
Hi, after healing wounded bandit in Dutyyer Bullitt rescue, none of the bandits had anything but a PDA on them. And they were alive. I gave all NPCs the maximum load out in TB's tb3d modders.script, so this seems like a glitch. I will send him an email and hopefully find a reply to post here. Regards, TrueB

Ps: I have emailed TB, so hopefully he will in due course respond. It does occur to me though, with the 32bit engine, keeping the number of items on each area lower, helps ease strain, and very few NPCs have had the previous large numbers of under-rifle grenades post 1.80018 with Aleks fix.

Last edited by TrueB on Sat 20 Apr 2019 - 19:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional data added)
Back to top Go down
Cielodespejado
Novice
Cielodespejado

PostSubject: Re: Avengers with no inventory   Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeSun 21 Apr 2019 - 17:55

I rised the number of items on inventory NPCs can carry in the modders script and now avengers have other items apart of the PDA like antirads, grenades, etc... but still no weapon...
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: Avengers no weapon   Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeSun 21 Apr 2019 - 19:55

I rised the number of items on inventory NPCs can carry in the modders script and now avengers have other items apart of the PDA like antirads, grenades, etc... but still no weapon...
Try dropping a rifle in front of one, to see if he picks it up. Rookies in Cordon do pick up dropped rifles, if they pick them up then they don't have one. If they don't they may have an invisible anomolous bizon. Try killing one and tap around them to see if something shows, if it does then they are armed.

Novice
Cielodespejado

PostSubject: Re: Avengers with no inventory   Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeSun 21 Apr 2019 - 21:01

Try dropping a rifle in front of one, to see if he picks it up. Rookies in Cordon do pick up dropped rifles, if they pick them up then they don't have one. If they don't they may have an invisible anomolous bizon. Try killing one and tap around them to see if something shows, if it does then they are armed.

Thanks but no, the problem is that they spawn with no weapon, so they cant attack you and run in panic, if there is a weapon near them on the ground they try to pick it up, if they have grenades on inventory they throw it at you, i think this is a problem with gameplay and inventory files, but i dont know in what gameplay .xml file the avengers are.
Back to top Go down
TecnoBacon
Administrator
TecnoBacon

PostSubject: Re: Avengers with no inventory   Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2019 - 22:15

I use a loadout system so even if they don't spawn with a weapon I give one to them. Please send autosave to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please.
Back to top Go down
http://tecnobacon.com
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Avengers with no inventory   Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2019 - 23:43

Later in the game, there are a few Avengers with weapons, some have probably picked them up, e.g., a couple of Avengers in Agroprom Underground when you go looking for Ghost had BM16 sawed off's. Probably from the Bandits? When going after Beast's flash drive in the Swamps, they were all unarmed, resulting in them scattering all over the place.

But most have nothing but a regular PDA. I will send you an autosave from entering the Catacombs looking for Ghost. Also, one from the Swamp when searching for Beast's stick along with Owl. The loadout system seems to be working for everybody but the Avengers.

Veteran

PostSubject: Avengers with no inventory   Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2019 - 0:25

Hi kd6dm, Today on way to rescue Kruglov, several of his orange suited scientists had what may have been AKMs, 2 were shot by a Mercenary, 2nds before he experienced a Boar-12 response. On searching, they only had PDAs so no spare clip of bullets, scientific medkits, anti-radiation thingies etc.
Unusually, my MO ran out of shotgun cartridges due to lack of inventories on live and not living NCPs, despite setting TB3D Modders.Script having their inventories set at 6 items - an amount I have used since version '28; so this choice does not appear to be a factor. I do hope this dearth of supplies will be rectified soon. Regards, TrueB.

Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avengers with no inventory   Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeWed 8 May 2019 - 17:06

I also encountered the issue of Avengers having only PDAs in Cordon when doing the Zahar quest
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Avengers with no inventory   Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitimeThu 9 May 2019 - 0:29

I also encountered the issue of Avengers having only PDAs in Cordon when doing the Zahar quest

TB has identified the cause of this issue. He also advised that it will be fixed in a future micropatch. So, hang tight.

PostSubject: Re: Avengers with no inventory   Avengers with no inventory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avengers with no inventory
Page 1 of 1