StalkerSoup

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Will The Arena Be Fixed In The Future?
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeby PsyWarVeteran Today at 16:20

» AKS "Strelok" mismatched textures
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeby Hydralisk Today at 15:39

» Military trader in Agroprom
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeby Wolf666 Today at 15:33

» Hunting in Chernobyl?
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 9:42

» Talking to Arnie crashes the game
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeby Wolf666 Today at 7:59

» Shadow graphical issue
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeby Wolf666 Yesterday at 17:19

» State of the game
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeby aZmoDen Yesterday at 15:48

» The '100 Rads' bar...
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 0:39

August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... I_vote_lcapX-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... I_voting_barX-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... I_vote_rcap 
Wolf666
X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... I_vote_lcapX-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... I_voting_barX-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... I_vote_rcap 
kd6dm
Artyom
Sword2012
TecnoBacon
pchester
aZmoDen
Aleks1970
run8andplugem
Statistics
We have 849 registered users
The newest registered user is Jonatan7208

Our users have posted a total of 9197 messages in 1173 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AsianStrelok
Novice
AsianStrelok

X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Empty
PostSubject: X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...   X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2019 - 13:31

hi,
so, i was back from Agroprom and give the granma's pic to Granpa,
and goto blade of heli and jumped.
so i arrive top of brain chamber in x16, got 2 plastique and 1 recommendation paper, and i liik around everywhere, i can't find any teleport in wire.....
anyone know what i miss or what i have to do....?
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...   X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2019 - 18:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
hi,
so, i was back from Agroprom and give the granma's pic to Granpa,
and goto blade of heli and jumped.
so i arrive top of brain chamber in x16, got 2 plastique and 1 recommendation paper, and i liik around everywhere, i can't find any teleport in wire.....
anyone know what i miss or what i have to do....?

I just replayed this as a test. It seems that the teleporter into the brain cage isn't triggered by picking up the items, it triggers only when you move to the right spot.

When you teleport in from the helecopter blade, you arrive at the edge of the brain cage roof, facing outward. Turn 180 degrees and move directly toward the middle. When you are near the centre you should get the "Task complete: Find the Teleporter and use it" message and the new teleport should appear on a cable on the other side.
Back to top Go down
AsianStrelok
Novice
AsianStrelok

PostSubject: Re: X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...   X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2019 - 20:28

Above post:

Hi, pchester!
problem solved!! by your precious hint.
i got hint from your reply the word "Task Complete"
so, it was not position or picking items problem.
problem was i don't have any task in a task bar and didn't get any task after talk with Maximilian in Recon.
cause i just left after talk and go straght Army warehouse, so i didn't receive that "find teleport" task
thanks to you pchester
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...   X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2019 - 9:58

problem solved!! by your precious hint. i got hint from your reply the word "Task Complete" so, it was not position or picking items problem. problem was i don't have any task in a task bar and didn't get any task after talk with Maximilian in Recon. cause i just left after talk and go straght Army warehouse, so i didn't receive that "find teleport" task

Good to hear. Thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...   X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...
Page 1 of 1