STALKERSOUP

Everything about the STALKERSOUP game...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Game crash from the Launcher
Missing Scientists Mission Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Today at 13:07

» X-16 teleport to inside of Brain didn't come up...
Missing Scientists Mission Icon_minitimeby pchester Today at 9:58

» Avengers with no inventory
Missing Scientists Mission Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 5:22

» Freezes in level1
Missing Scientists Mission Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 5:08

» Dead City protection not removed
Missing Scientists Mission Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Mon 15 Apr 2019 - 14:48

» Error message and help/support subforum
Missing Scientists Mission Icon_minitimeby TheDLord Mon 15 Apr 2019 - 12:35

» Game freezes in 1.10018
Missing Scientists Mission Icon_minitimeby TrueB Sun 14 Apr 2019 - 10:18

» Find the Fleshes for Hog
Missing Scientists Mission Icon_minitimeby Sword2012 Sat 13 Apr 2019 - 15:00

April 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Missing Scientists Mission I_vote_lcapMissing Scientists Mission I_voting_barMissing Scientists Mission I_vote_rcap 
ObiWanCannabis
Missing Scientists Mission I_vote_lcapMissing Scientists Mission I_voting_barMissing Scientists Mission I_vote_rcap 
pchester
AsianStrelok
kd6dm
Sword2012
TheDLord
td3005
Statistics
We have 738 registered users
The newest registered user is begunvalkery

Our users have posted a total of 8434 messages in 1053 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 5:10

Missing Scientists Mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrueB
Experienced

Missing Scientists Mission Empty
PostSubject: Missing Scientists Mission   Missing Scientists Mission Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2019 - 19:37

Hi, I looked at the start of the game for the soldier near the little bridge where the jeep-lke car is underneath in Cordon, but he wasn't there. So when I reached the Dump, there was an enemy red dot up in the ruined building near Duty Outpost the Garbage, as usual. The wounded merc was where he normally is and the mercs attacked as normal. The purple PDA was on one. But on receipt, no task complete flagged up.
Does anyone know of an infoportion that will show the task complete to here please. Or even to spawn the soldier in Cordon? I am playing the latest version including the update from Aleks re shaders.
I would at this early stage prefer to do the find of the dead soldier in Cordon again than miss out on the missing scientist trail. Thanks and regards, TrueB.
There was no controller appeared in the Agroprom underpas and I wonder if this is because I befriended the bandits in the Dump using Attitude COP key.
I only befriended the bandits just on my way to Agroprom, so that would not have affected the merc play. I think this was due to the missing Soldier in Cordon.

Last edited by TrueB on Wed 10 Apr 2019 - 23:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added.)
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scientists Mission   Missing Scientists Mission Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2019 - 12:15

AFAIK the dead soldier should there at the start of the game, so I don't think there is an info portion to spawn him. I usually find him on my way to the village, and I have never known him not to be there.

However, it is picking up the item that triggers the next part of this mission.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
TrueB
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scientists Mission   Missing Scientists Mission Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2019 - 13:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
AFAIK the dead soldier should there at the start of the game, so I don't think there is an info portion to spawn him. I usually find him on my way to the village, and I have never known him not to be there.

Spoiler:

Thank you, pchester. For letting me know, I will certainly try these, for I know how essential this quest is. As always, you have come to the rescue and I really appreciate your doing so. All the best, TrueB.

Experienced

PostSubject: Missing Scientists Mission   Missing Scientists Mission Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2019 - 13:28

Spoiler:

Thank you, pchester. For letting me know, I will certainly try these, for I know how essential this quest is. As always, you have come to the rescue and I really appreciate your doing so. All the best, TrueB.
Once I added gamedata.dbv0 and Aleks' fix, deleted previous saves, & on a new play, the soldier's body in Cordon was in its usual place. Thanks to TB, Aleks, and of course pchester for making it possible with your altruistic work.

PostSubject: Re: Missing Scientists Mission   Missing Scientists Mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Scientists Mission
Page 1 of 1