StalkerSoup

Everything relating to StalkerSoup...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Is this the end...?
 Return to the Cordon, take a picture, and see Panther's father Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Today at 16:36

» Crash when entering Dark Valley.
 Return to the Cordon, take a picture, and see Panther's father Icon_minitimeby johncartwright302 Today at 12:44

» The '100 Rads' bar...
 Return to the Cordon, take a picture, and see Panther's father Icon_minitimeby Demawil Today at 10:44

» Kill the Mercenaries
 Return to the Cordon, take a picture, and see Panther's father Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 23:12

» Artefact Respawns?
 Return to the Cordon, take a picture, and see Panther's father Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 22:58

» A walk through StalkerSoup...
 Return to the Cordon, take a picture, and see Panther's father Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 22:53

» Sid's repair kits and toolkit
 Return to the Cordon, take a picture, and see Panther's father Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 15:03

» Caesier's in East Pripyat
 Return to the Cordon, take a picture, and see Panther's father Icon_minitimeby ObiWanCannabis Thu 23 May 2019 - 19:07

May 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
 Return to the Cordon, take a picture, and see Panther's father I_vote_lcap Return to the Cordon, take a picture, and see Panther's father I_voting_bar Return to the Cordon, take a picture, and see Panther's father I_vote_rcap 
pchester
 Return to the Cordon, take a picture, and see Panther's father I_vote_lcap Return to the Cordon, take a picture, and see Panther's father I_voting_bar Return to the Cordon, take a picture, and see Panther's father I_vote_rcap 
ObiWanCannabis
fantomas
johncartwright302
Demawil
Warezz.K
kd6dm
Sword2012
Artyom
Statistics
We have 771 registered users
The newest registered user is randomstalker

Our users have posted a total of 8698 messages in 1102 subjects