StalkerSoup

Everything StalkerSoup related...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Will The Arena Be Fixed In The Future?
Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeby PsyWarVeteran Today at 16:20

» AKS "Strelok" mismatched textures
Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeby Hydralisk Today at 15:39

» Military trader in Agroprom
Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeby Wolf666 Today at 15:33

» Hunting in Chernobyl?
Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeby TrueB Today at 9:42

» Talking to Arnie crashes the game
Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeby Wolf666 Today at 7:59

» Shadow graphical issue
Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeby Wolf666 Yesterday at 17:19

» State of the game
Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeby aZmoDen Yesterday at 15:48

» The '100 Rads' bar...
Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeby TrueB Yesterday at 0:39

August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
TrueB
Find the Fleshes for Hog I_vote_lcapFind the Fleshes for Hog I_voting_barFind the Fleshes for Hog I_vote_rcap 
Wolf666
Find the Fleshes for Hog I_vote_lcapFind the Fleshes for Hog I_voting_barFind the Fleshes for Hog I_vote_rcap 
kd6dm
Artyom
Sword2012
TecnoBacon
pchester
aZmoDen
Aleks1970
run8andplugem
Statistics
We have 849 registered users
The newest registered user is Jonatan7208

Our users have posted a total of 9197 messages in 1173 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

zifzaf

Most users ever online was 148 on Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 13:42

Find the Fleshes for Hog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yique62
Experienced
Yique62

Find the Fleshes for Hog Empty
PostSubject: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jul 2017 - 18:51

During the Lightning quests, there is a mission in the Garbage where you have to
Spoiler:

I found the mutant but there were only one of these items on it, it was the
Spoiler:

I did'nt find the others. Somebody knows this problem ?
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jul 2017 - 22:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Somebody knows this problem ?

There are three groups of fleshes in different locations around the Garbage, you need to find them all.

I usually make a save before picking up the gun, for some reason it sometimes crashes the game.
Back to top Go down
Toony
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jul 2017 - 22:16

Found in the old Steam Forum:

Back to top Go down
Yique62
Experienced
Yique62

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug 2017 - 9:11

Nevermind, I found the stuff. In fact, I had to load a save before getting the mission and do it again, I think all the fleshes had not spawn or something like that.
Anyway thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Experienced
Steve90k

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug 2017 - 10:38

During the Lightning quests, there is a mission in the Garbage where you have to
Spoiler:

I found the mutant but there were only one of these items on it, it was the
Spoiler:

I did'nt find the others. Somebody knows this problem ?

Yes, I had this problem also in 0.0.0.4 I forget how I got round it, but I believe I started the missions again, and went directly to the locations.

I think enemy NPC's may have picked up the items before I got to them.

After I found each item, I did a full save.

Back to top Go down
Steve90k
Experienced
Steve90k

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug 2017 - 10:39

Somebody knows this problem ?

There are three groups of fleshes in different locations around the Garbage, you need to find them all.

I usually make a save before picking up the gun, for some reason it sometimes crashes the game.

It crashed for me also. I think aleks gave me a fix for it. I was playing 0.0.0.4 so this fix should be included in the later versions.

It was either that or I simply kept reloading untill it worked. I thik my item count in the backpack may have had something to do with it also.
The Mission:

We will see to this mission dialogue before the next version. But really the mission needs to be fixed properly.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug 2017 - 22:30

The Mission:

We will see to this mission dialogue before the next version. But really the mission needs to be fixed properly.

Thanks, Steve. Fixed for 1.10014. You still need to find it, but the dialogue no longer directs you to the wrong place!
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug 2017 - 0:23

The Mission:

Thanks, Steve. Fixed for 1.10014. You still need to find it, but the dialogue no longer directs you to the wrong place!

Guys, think about this for a second...it IS on Hoag's right, but we tend to think about it in terms OUR left. The dialog is correct. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug 2017 - 0:43

Guys, think about this for a second...it IS on Hoag's right, but we tend to think about it in terms OUR left. The dialog is correct. Very Happy

Absolutely right, kd6dm. But to keep everyone happy, it's now "by the tree, just over there..." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
_Nite_
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug 2017 - 0:53

sometimes I wonder about ya sword, no wonder the player is confused on dialogs Razz
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug 2017 - 1:57

sometimes I wonder about ya sword, no wonder the player is confused on dialogs Razz

Don't worry. You'll always know when we've worked on any piece of dialogue or instruction because it'll be in proper English, easy to read, and based on our experience playing that part of the game

But they'll never be easy to fulfill, because StalkerSoup will never be that kind of game, and we like having fun with the dialogues. Yes, we do... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jean
Zombie
Jean

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jan 2019 - 15:30

Only three flesh overall will span, one near there and two near the tunnel. They never have spawn near the duty camp (since the very start- maybe I have a bug?).

And the three flesh I can find always have only their one eye inside no matter how many time I restart the mission. And every cache is empty.

Is there another way, or can it be ignored?
Back to top Go down
pchester
pchester

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jan 2019 - 20:26

Only three flesh overall will span, one near there and two near the tunnel. They never have spawn near the duty camp (since the very start- maybe I have a bug?).

And the three flesh I can find always have only their one eye inside no matter how many time I restart the mission. And every cache is empty.

Is there another way, or can it be ignored?

There are several places where you can find Fleshes, but they don't always spawn in all locations. All of Hog's items should be shared among whatever fleshes do appear. Sometimes two fleshes in one group will have items, or one flesh might have more than one item. You will get a prompt to return to Hog when you have them all.

The usual locations are: in a valley behind the pipes where Tolik's radio transmitter was; in the area between the radioactive hill and the Duty outpost; in the woods near the Forgotten Forest transition. I have also (rarely) found fleshes close to the Dark Valley transition.

The task can be skipped, but you miss out on some info and a stash.
Back to top Go down
Jean
Zombie
Jean

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jan 2019 - 21:35

Yes, they are supposed to be there, I know, but only the three flesh spawn, and no stash. (Well, there are some stuff in the pylon stash but that is not what we are looking for here.)

But, again, I always have had a flesh problem since the beginning.  If I kill him after not finding it, the task is still there so that doesn't solve anything.

I may try it again later from this saving point (before meeting him), but for now I'll move on meanwhile because I have the feeling that there is no point for now. As long as it doesn't affect the rest of the game, it's ok, right?!

Thanks!

P.S. But I will make a clean install with 1.1.0012 - 0017 to see if this fixes it (inasmuch as there are not too many bugs in 17 as some seem to infer Wink ).

Back to top Go down
Shadow758
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2019 - 3:34

i have the same problem as Jean... i've been runing the dump like it's olimpycs marathon and only found 3 fleshes... 1 in the forest near the forgotten forest transition and 2 behind the place where i pick up the radio... no more fleshes... I tried to move to agroprom to see if when i come back the fleshes spawn but the only thing i got was bugtrap... also can't load a game while in that mission or i get bugtraped again...
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2019 - 15:31

i have the same problem as Jean... i've been runing the dump like it's olimpycs marathon and only found 3 fleshes...

I will need your save before you take this task.
You can send it on my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mail...
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2019 - 20:52

Hi Shadow 758,
There are some missions in the game that are like this including one for Clear Sky. If you kill the fleshes in Garbage, then when it comes to doing this mission do not reappear. I do not recall how important or not, this mission is but one suggestion which I have not tried might be to release a flesh embryo in the valley between the hill to the left of Duty Outpost and the railway terminus near to the radiated manhole cover, where they normally gather. You could of course  make a current save, then track back through your previous saves, whilst standing there and see if you find one with fleshes and play from there.
The mission I refer to above is for Veronin(?) Duty General.

Last edited by TrueB on Thu 7 Mar 2019 - 18:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To avoid misunderstanding of mission giver)
Back to top Go down
td3005
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2019 - 18:19

I am stuck on this quest also. I have found 3 flesh after taking the quest but none have any items except for eyes.

A second issue I have is that any save made after taking the quest crashes when i  try to load it.

EDIT: I had sent the file to the email address posted by aleks...
Back to top Go down
Aleks1970
Administrator Founder
Aleks1970

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar 2019 - 20:04

I had sent the file to the email address posted by aleks...
You have my fix on your mail, try it.
Back to top Go down
http://stalkersoup.forumotion.com
td3005
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2019 - 16:38

I am very happy to report both of my issues are resolved by the script Aleks provided.

At first I thought it had shorted me but going back to the first location I visited  I found a flesh that had been killed by grenade that I hadn't looted because it was hidden in a bush. Also I had no issue with loading saves after taking hogs quest.

Thanks for your help !
Back to top Go down
kaplumbaga
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2019 - 11:30

i passed hog task with help alex. but hog dont take own items. i selled pistol map detector. also panter father dont take panter killer pozition map.
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2019 - 3:39

I'm finally at this point, where I need to find the three fleshes for Hog. However, I've roamed through the entire Garbage (Dump) area three times, starting on an earlier save, with not one flesh in sight anywhere, even using the BioRadar

I think I must have a corrupted save, and they're just not spawning for me. Anyone got an infoportion to start or complete this mission, please?

I'm unable to find one in this forum nor in the old Steam forum archives... No
Back to top Go down
kd6dm
kd6dm

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2019 - 7:11

I'm finally at this point, where I need to find the three fleshes for Hog. However, I've roamed through the entire Garbage (Dump) area three times, starting on an earlier save, with not one flesh in sight anywhere, even using the BioRadar

I think I must have a corrupted save, and they're just not spawning for me. Anyone got an infoportion to start or complete this mission, please?

Aleks sent me a script file that resolved the issue, but only after I started a new game, then loaded up a save right before talking with Hoag. Maybe not needed for everyone, but it was necessary for me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good luck, Mate.

Veteran

PostSubject: Find the fleshes for hoag   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2019 - 10:32

Hi Sword,
There are 3 infoportions that also might help re Hoag (in the game, earlier Voronin has a kill fleshes quest so perhaps the 3rd one here might work - of course do a full named save before trying them)
[598]=[gar_kill_boars_quest]
[599]=[gar_kill_boars_done]
[600]=[gar_kill_boars_request]

EDIT: Imo the highest number seems the right one, for the 1st two by their order seem to be the Voronin Quest for Fleshes, leaving the next for the one you seek. Doing a proper named save before applying Infoportions gives a safety net.

Last edited by TrueB on Sun 14 Apr 2019 - 1:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sword2012
Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeSat 13 Apr 2019 - 0:28

Thank you to everyone who helped me out

I used kd6dm's script from Aleks, started a new game (again), went back to a previous save, and searched the entirety of the Dump for those elusive Fleshes

I think it was an emission that finally spawned them, and ten dead Fleshes later I finally had the items I needed for Hog

After the surprising number of CTDs, corrupted saves, and refusals to spawn I've been having after 1.10018, I strongly believe that my years-old playthough is becoming more out of sync with the evolving game, and that I need to complete it soon before the game moves on much further

I mention this in case others are having a similar problem through long-term playing
Back to top Go down
TrueB
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeSat 13 Apr 2019 - 1:23

Above post:

Hi Sword,  or you could start afresh as I have umpteen times!  rabbit

Administrator
Sword2012

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitimeSat 13 Apr 2019 - 15:00

Hi Sword,  or you could start afresh as I have umpteen times!  rabbit

I'm looking forward to it. Except that I can't until the dialogues have been completed to first draft level... bounce

Then the second draft can start, with a brand new playthrough... cheers

But the first draft always takes the longest... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find the Fleshes for Hog   Find the Fleshes for Hog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Find the Fleshes for Hog
Page 1 of 1